7 Facts About Neck Pain (And How To Fix It...!)
Many people experience neck pain and in many cases, it’s due to poor posture. Sometimes, neck pain is caused by injury from a fall, contact sports, or whiplash. In some cases, neck pain can indicate serious injury or illness.
Here are some interesting facts about neck pain:
- Neck pain is reported more frequently in females than in males.
- Right now, 1 in 10 adults hurt from neck pain.
- 15.1% of the American population claims that neck pain is their most common pain complaint.
- Neck pain is the most common type of injury sustained from a car accident. In fact, 49% of car accident injuries are related to neck pain!
- Neck pain is the #3 cause of chronic pain.
- Common causes of neck pain include trauma, injury, sleeping in unnatural positions, stress, and prolonged computer use.
- Chronic neck pain can lead to depression, relationship strain, anxiety, work difficulty, inability to complete daily tasks, and fatigue.
So how can I get rid of neck pain?
There are a couple of ways to get rid of neck pain. For example, going to the gym and work on your back muscles and work on your overall posture.
To make things easier, we created the PoseFlex Posture Corrector, which helps you get a better posture.
It's not just about a temporary fix. After your body adjusts to wearing our brace, muscle memory will form to help you naturally adjust to your new healthier posture.
Naturally, correct your posture with just 10 minutes use a day for the first 3 days and 30 minutes a day for the following week. Our brace can be used daily for up to 2 hours at a time.
What are the benefits of using a posture corrector?
- Reduce Back Pain: Bad posture left unchecked can cause pain, lethargy, and even lead to nerve damage. Our back brace, coupled with physical therapy, aids in the treatment of back pain.
- More Confidence: Your posture affects how you see yourself, as well as how others see you. Good posture is immediately recognized for confidence as you walk into any room.
- Fewer Headaches: One common reason for headaches, especially tension headaches is muscle tension and tightness due to poor posture.
- Increase Energy Levels: Studies have found that simply altering body posture to a more upright position can improve mood and energy levels.
- Less Muscle Tension: Slouching increases the tightness of the muscles in your shoulders, neck, and back. Proper posture will naturally relieve tension.
- Better Breathing: Rounded shoulders and a forward head posture cause the muscles around the chest to tighten which limits the ability of the rib cage to expand and causes people to take more rapid, shallow breaths.
- IMPROVE BALANCE: Your posture is a reflection of how you balance your body, which would fall forward if your muscles did not pull it back.
Do you want to relieve neck pain and having a better posture?
Get your PoseFlex Posture Corrector now and save 50% only this week! Buy one for you and one for a partner or friend and save even more!